Blog for writers
Writers Who Suceeded and Got Referral Clients
December 9, 2011 13:33
I would like to share with your some statistics and results which some of you have achieved.
I think you have noticed that just bidding for the orders isn't very effective, therefore you have to promote your account through available methods in the Internet and social networks.
Firstly, here are the writers who managed to get referral clients (a client whose first opened page on thepensters was the page of writer's profile). After that customer has placed and order or inquiry and if it was paid, writer had received 15% from that payment.
- thepensters.com/koreduk - this writer got the referral customer from Facebook (according to google analytics report) and received several bonuses, as those clients have placed orders
- thepensters.com/betty - this writer got the referral customer from the link on graduates.com, but didn't receive a bonus (customer placed an inquiry and didn't pay further).
- thepensters.com/gsaiah - this writer got clients because of the unique content in this blogs: "criminal justice clause", "pablo picasso sculpture in Halmstad". Clients were searching exactly the same phrases and his profile was the only one that contained these words in the title of the blog. Here also worked the principle - the longer the keywords phrase, the more unique it is.
Even though these writers don't have many orders completed, and I suppose that referred clients happened to land on their profiles by accident, as writers don't have structured promotion campaign - it worked! Now if you take this into consideration, apply a structure and consistency - you will achieve far better results.
There is another statistics of top landing pages among writers pages (according to google analytics), here are the top 5:
All these pages are top visited by customers daily. Why? - Because of the unique keywords used as the title of the post. People search for such topics, and see writer's profiles among first google results (most probably those who search are not our clients, that's why they don't place orders).
Most of these writers don't have many completed orders, however they have visits. Again, if you find unique keywords used by your target audience (students) - you will have visits on your profile page. After this customer will either place an order with you as a requested writer, or with another writer, and you will get your bonus for being a seo-master for this customer.
- find unique keywords and use them in your posts (use keyword tool to check if anybody searches using such keyword). Promote your post by bookmarking it to the social bookmarking web-sites, the more backlinks there are to your posts, the better.
- go on and advertise your profile in social networks, be careful not be banned. Search for potential clients in Twitter, Facebook, post links to your profile their and create communities.
Take this into account and proceed with promotion of your blogs!
Top 3 earners
- Orders submitted today: 23.
- Currently available orders: 1342.
- Total fees offered: $30219.82.
- Orders are currently available
in the following disciplines:- Accounting
- Application Letters
- Art & Architecture
- Computer science
- English literature
- Family and consumer science
- Film & Theater studies
- Political science
- Religious studies
- Women's & gender studies
- World Affairs
- World literature
Top 5 writers by number of completed projectsView all writers »
Top 3 bloggers
Read writer's blog »
Read writer's blog »
Read writer's blog »
www.ThePensters.com for Writers is a new kind of academic assistance agency. Writers registered at our writing service have their own profiles and blogs posted on the website. Each customer has an opportunity to review them and to choose a writer according to his rating, customers` feedback, writing experience and qualification.
Thanks to rating system and availability of writers` public profiles along with their mini-CVs, competition between them is clear - those, who have better rating and feedback, receive greater number orders.
How does it work?
Customer visits www.ThePensters.com, finds your profile and submits
his order, requesting you to complete an assignment. It is required that you
confirm your availability to complete his order, otherwise customer will have
a chance to select another writer. After receiving your confirmation,
customer proceeds with the payment, which enables you to start
working on the paper. "Progressive delivery"
feature assumes that you must upload certain
part of the paper within requested period of time.
When customer approves first part (and every
other part) of the paper, money for this part of the
order is transferred directly to your balance and is
no longer refundable to the customer.
Become a writer
If you are a teacher, master program student or a freelance professional with a good command of written English, then ThePensters.com for Writers is a place for you! Our academic assistance agency is seeking for professional, deadline-oriented writers.
- Register now, pass evaluation process to get
your own profile at www.ThePensters.com
and start receiving your academic help earnings!